Thursday, June 23, 2016

Temple, Exchanges and Hot HOT HOT

 Dearest Family and Friends:

This week has been a really good one! We got to go to the temple with Brianda and did baptisms for the dead (we watched). She was so excited!!!!! 

It has been EXTREMELY HOT HERE!!!!!! But, I guess it's probably hotter in the desert. But, I love it so much! 

This week:

*Went to the temple

*Did 2 exchanges--1 in the Mountains with Sister Bates and Marstella and 1 with our roommates who cover our same area but in English (Sister Bates and Dalton). They went really well. I have absolutely loved being a Sister Training Leader. It has really forced me to become the missionary/person that God wants me to be. What a blessing. I really have relied on my calling so much more than I thought I would. It is cool to see how our personal experiences in our area is helping those we serve.

*Armando came to church again! I probably haven't talked too much about him.... He is really interesting. We haven't been able to a have a lesson with him recently. He is the one whose brother in law is a member. He was really argumentative in our first lesson and I had to whip him back into shape. :) just kidding. But then he came to church the day after that lesson. Yeah, that's Armando. I am pretty sure he will get baptized, but we will see. 

*Sister Clarke goes home tomorrow!!!!! and President Van Cott leaves this next Monday !!! 

*The ward had a father's day fiesta. It was really awesome and fun! 

It has been a fun-filled, hard work week! I love it!!!!!! Thanks for all of your support! Keep being the great members you are!!!!

Love Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment