Thursday, June 9, 2016

This week...Baptisms & A Temple Trip

Family, Family, Family!

I am so excited for this week! I received some AWESOME! NEWS!

1) This week we get to go to the temple because President Van Cott is leaving and we are doing our departing temple trip early

2) BEN'S GETTING BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! Maybe you don't remember him, but he was my investigator in the desert. The really cool one with a son that came to the church tour and baptism!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! I am so excited for him! 

3) Other news: BRIANDA's GETTING BAPTIZED TOO!!!! So, this Saturday the plan is, at 5pm we have Brianda and Chris' baptism, and then right after I will head out to the desert for Benito's baptism at 7pm...IT WILL BE SO AWESOME! Pray that everything will work out! I cannot miss either of them!!! 

Chris, if you didn't know...is Brianda's 9 year old son. He is a genius. Literally. At church yesterday he read 11 chapters in the Book of Mormon stories book, and when we went over last night to teach them, he had read 35ish chapters!!!! He is so awesome and knows everything there is to know about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. He is such a great kid. He will be an awesome missionary. This week we started and finished teaching all of the commandments: so at church on Sunday Chris said he doesn't like Sunday anymore because his mom wont let him watch TV! SO CUTE! They tried on the baptismal suits after church and he was getting SO EXCITED! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 

Brianda also got to go to the temple this weekend with one of our members! She loved it!!!!! 

D&C18:15-16
Alma 26:3

I will keep it short this week! But, I love you all! Have a great week!!!!!
Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment