Monday, February 22, 2016

Transferred to ... San Bernardino

Hola Family & Friends:

Saying Farewell to Hermana Erickson
This email will be short, because, alas, we are running out of time. I have been transferred to . . . SAN BERNARDINO !!!! I love it here already! What a great place!! From the beginning of my mission I always said that I wanted to serve in San Bernardino and now I am here. I am so impressed with this ward, the Rancho Ward. It is such a great place to be! My new companion is Hermana Carbajal from Pasadena California. We are working with a great bunch of people!

I have taught the restoration so many times this week!! We are working with a man named Lewis who is golden and accepted a baptismal date for the 5th of March. We got a referral from the elders, la familia Mendoza, who will be baptized March 5th as well. And we are teaching a couple named Gus and Lucy who said they would be baptized if they knew the Book of Mormon was true. WOW! So  many miracles. We also had some teenage girls come out with us on mini missions. We had a great time talking with everyone!!!
I love you all!
Hermana Wright


Mini missions with young women
in the Rancho Ward. GREAT Time!




No comments:

Post a Comment