Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Happy Memorial Day!


May 26, 2015

Not a ton of time to write or read.....but I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Can't find my camera cord....so I can't attach pictures right now.  Thank you so so so so so much for the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   It was very much needed!

Also, Thank you so much for your prayers.....I NEED THEM!!!!!!

We are going on exchanges this weekend....Friday to be exact. It will be great. Transfers are coming up. We don't know who is staying or going. I have heard they are really good!!! Woohoo!!!! 

As for this week...welp it was pretty okay. We went on splits with a couple ladies in our ward. It was good, and made me feel a lot more confident in my ability to love and teach people. I went with Hermana Flores and Sister Jimenez went with Angeles. We went to visit Less Actives and they visited some investigators. 


English Classes  are going okay. I am teaching the Advanced and Intermediate classes. We've already learned about Pronouns and Helping verbs....and tonight we shall continue. We are starting to have better turn outs each time....at first we would only have  a couple people come.....and no potential Investigators. BUT..... We have a couple people that have started coming that might be interested. Jennifer-- she is from Spain....and WAY WAY WAY sweet!!!!!! She said I can practice Spanish with her ANYTIME!!! YEAH!!! 

Ruth, Valeria, and her other daughter--they came to the very first English class and they are SO awesome!!!! Ruth doesn't know a ton of English...so it's a little hard to teach her with all of the advanced people. We don't have enough Intermediates however to be able to split.....oh well. 

We had a really cool meeting with President Van Cott this week for all of the Hermanas in the mission. It was so cool to feel the spirit and talk about problems we are encountering in our areas. It was also super awesome to get to see old friends!!!! Good ol' MTC days.  


This week brings good things!!!!  Exchanges, interview with President, and .........IPADS!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow I get an IPAD, which will be an awesome tool for missionary work! I am excited to learn all the ways we can speed up the work! A general authority will come tomorrow and train us on how to use them. I believe we might become a Facebook mission.....  We will be checking our emails everyday in order to answer people's questions and such..... 

Thank you everyone for your prayers and your support!!! I love you guys!!! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment