Monday, October 12, 2015

Transfer Week

Well family it is transfer week, and we still don't know what's happening. So you will all have to anxiously await my email....

Thanks for the 'favorite things' package!
This week was both eventful and awesome. Maria came to a baptism with us and really liked it! She is so awesome! She wants us to give her more pamphlets because she loves learning so much. She has come to church the last 3 or 4 weeks!!!!! That is super big! I am confident she will be baptized this next transfer! She is so funny and has the most interesting personality. I am pretty sure we are best friends.

This week we had 12 progressing investigators, that is more than I have ever seen in the history of the area, at least for the past year. We have two people on date for baptism and Maria  is DEFINITELY going to be baptized. She is so so so awesome.
 
I love you so much!!!!!  Hermana Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment